Friday 22 October 2010

cosy bathroom

I'm very much into cosy bathrooms, and by cosy I mean romantic. I'm not talking about overdoing things by painting the walls pink and adding flower decorations. I'm just talking about a few small items to add that romantic touch and feeling of warmth. Sometimes it's enough just to buy new towels, a soap dish or a nice jar to store cotton wool pads. And if you have curtains you can buy vintage tie backs.

waste bin: Amazon.com
soap dish: Powder Blue
towels: The White Company
glass tiebacks: The Vintage Garden
bath rack & glass jar: Graham and Green

4 comments:

  1. very pretty :) I have a tiny bathroom that I can never seem to get clean enough. Maybe I should try buying nice things for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiny bathrooms need good organization, that's for sure! Is Home Sense in your area? I loved that store in Winnipeg, it had so many pretty things for a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely picks there Lisa! Soooooeeeee, when are you coming to redecorate my apartment? :D
    Have a fab weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip to Oslo and an unlimited budget for redecorating?!! Count me in, Signe ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.