Thursday 20 January 2011

knitted throws

I was browsing through the Belgian Art&Décoration when I saw these beautiful knitted throws in 
pink and plum available at Serendipity. When I visited their website I found more colours (currently 
the website is only available in French but they're working on an English version). The throws come 
in two sizes, 90 x 90 cm (€139) and 120 x 150 cm (€229); the bigger one can also be used as a 
bedspread for small beds. I think they look so charming and chunky with these adorable big stitches.

photos: Serendipity

Serendipity
81-83 Rue du Cherche-Midi
75006 Paris

9 comments:

  1. it's not just these knits but also the colours which have this amazing warm and inviting effect on me!! beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the colors are the extra like-factor in this. Love the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love a big chunky knit like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, beautiful!! I love the plum and the pink! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it strange that these chunky knits just make me drool?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope not Heather because the same happened to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope they get the English version out quickly; the colors/yarn/stitches are simply scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.