Wednesday 16 May 2012

say it with gold stripes


Have I ever told you how much I like stripes? I like gold stripes. A lot. Today I'm giving you a little peek into my inspiration folder. I wouldn't mind having these gorgeous plates on my table and those thank you cards speak to me. The photo of the living room may look familiar to you, it appeared in Domino Magazine and it is from the West Village flat of its former decoration editor Tori Mellott. That Fendi spring/summer 2012 look is priceless ... or maybe not as the label comes with a price! Striped guestbook anyone?

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

photo credit:
3: Domino Magazine via coco+kelley
4: Fendi SS12 via Vogue UK
5: Moonscape handmade on Etsy

18 comments:

  1. There we go with a bit of extravaganza!! Love the stationery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes too. Those plates are divine!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go crazy for the stripes!! Moreover golden! The living room is beautiful and I'm not bored to see it again and again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m now questioning why I don’t own anything with gold stripes on them! I think I need to rectify this situation ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could do with those plates on my table for a special occasion and those thank you cards are so beautiful. With a gold striped jacket you'd have to tone down the rest of the outfit no? Have a great day Lisa:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a way to say it! I love this trend, stripes are classic, and in gold, what could be better?!

    http://currentlylovingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those plates are gorgeous! Any chance you know where they are from? Love them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! I'm loving all kinds of stripes these days, I'm stepping out of my nautical-stripe comfort zone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post Lisa, I can never resist stripes and the gold and white are so lovely together xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The room looks so lovely!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  11. A touch of luxury, I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each time I see that gold stripe thank you card I fall for it a little bit more!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely, Lisa! That jacket is just fabulous.

    Hope you're having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful collage! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love stripes! (and hates dots:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, what gorgeous inspiration! Those gold striped plates & thank you cards are divine. x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.