Tuesday 30 July 2013

a stunning view on the Greek island Hydra

If you are anything like I am you are going to need some time to take in the scenery above, the view from a renovated historic house on the Greek island Hydra. It's one of those photos in my files that I keep going back to and every single time it takes my breath away. And it's not just the view; it's also the beauty of that spot, the energy of it. Imagine just starting the day by sitting there, enjoying breakfast or reading or watching the sunset before calling it a day.

Please follow the link below to view the interior and read about the renovation.

photo credit:
Michael Koronis for House by Life & Style via Yatzer

7 comments:

  1. I've dreamt of visiting Hydra for years, Lisa. I'm going to Greece later this year and I can't WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. it's a perfect place to relax......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots. I remember Hydra very well. I used to live in Athens and Hydra was a popular weekend getaway for me back then. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fotos Lisa. You have to know that in Hydra island, the cars are forbidden...Sounds like Paradise, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking! If this doesn't look like Paradise on Earth, then I don't know what does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful that top view is! I can see myself just there :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa I've just discovered your blog. You've got me in! I wish I'd taken these! Always a good sign. Warm greeting from Oz x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.